DJI Go 3.0.0 created a new flight log profile...

Reaction score
Just did my first flight with the new 3.0.0 app. When I go into my flight logs I see it created a new P4 profile so now two P4 profiles show up. The new profile shows I did one flight.

Anyone else having this issue?

Yeah, I've had that but not over an app upgrade (Appeared with 2.9.2 or something, I'm on iOS), have 2 flights on a '2nd' Phantom with the same name as the 1st. The total under the general profile combines both.

It's a bug of some sort, and it seems to be on DJI's side as even if you clear local logs and sync all again, it shows the same, as if you had 2nd drone but the same....weird...

Just did my first flight with the new 3.0.0 app. When I go into my flight logs I see it created a new P4 profile so now two P4 profiles show up. The new profile shows I did one flight.

Anyone else having this issue?
same issue here no problem with android DJI go app version 2.8.1 any higher version creates a new aircraft log.

iOS version 2.8.3 no problems any higher it too creates a new aircraft log.

For now stick to 2.8.1 android and 2.8.3 for iOS.

DJI emailed me back saying sometime the DJI Go applies not obtain aircraft SN,or APP recognizes that SN is different from previous one, then a new flight record page will be created automatically.

I cannot find a fix tried everything from Android APK 2.8.2-3.0.0 and iOS 2.8.4-3.01

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl