Dji go 2.8 are settings saved ?

Reaction score
If via app settings are changed when acft and controller are off do they automatically update to acft and controller when turned on?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yes thank you both.

Seemingly the setting to imperial measurements ie feet etc shows in max height as feet on flying display but looking at eg RTH setting shows in metres!?

Also if you do a software or firmware update, check everything as some settings reset to default value.

Yes thank you both.

Seemingly the setting to imperial measurements ie feet etc shows in max height as feet on flying display but looking at eg RTH setting shows in metres!?

RTH is "hard wired" to metric, but all your distance/height measurements will show as imperial.

Ok

Any thoughts on :-
Dji go 2.8 ios
Acft FW 1.6.40
R/c FW 1.5.70
? ?
Just in process of cutting my own crop circle, lol 60 ft circle plus guide strip of 30 yards and similar other direction, so 090 -270 East to West , good clearance either end no ATC tower yet, but wind sock under construction. Boys toys ha. Actually crosses at right angles over my rifle range which N to S.

Safe flying all

Yes thank you both.

Rth is in meters not feet

I wish all settings are converted to one system of measurement as it creates confusion for newbies.

Many settings are stored on RC/AC and are copied back to DJI go app when that's connected to RC/ AC.

It may be a good practice to follow a starting sequence of RC > AC > Go App

Reactions: Jordanhess0319

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers