DJI GO 2.5.1 Update

Reaction score
A new update out.
Notes:
Fix issue relating to No Fly Zone locations experienced by some users.

I'm going to hold fast on 2.4.3 for a while. Anyone update yet? Or auto update?

Reactions: Apilot101
My new drones 1st flight is tomorrow and 2.5.0 has turned my home into a 10 mile NFZ.....
God I hope this fixes it or I'm in for a bit of a drive lol

So other than updates to the NFZ there are no improvements?
Yep.....they fixed the battery issues that cause Phantoms to fall from the sky! Oh....wait......that's the smoke and mirrors they used for the last two updates while they fill our app and bird, unknowingly to us, with NFZ's.

Have you had a good fly around? If so issue with vibration has that gone drifting or have you just updated the Go app? Regards Craig

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I just hope you do not drive out by my country place and start flying. I have always had this underlying feeling, after seeing all of the no fly zones in cities, that drones will start coming out of the city to the rural areas to fly. I know that I have neighbors that are not going to be pleased. I think that all this will do is give drones even more of a black eye. I can just see my rural city getting complaints about people coming out from the cities and putting a no fly zone in place for the city... thus I will not be able to fly in the wide open area around my house that I have enjoyed.

Updated earlier and Took mine for a shorty jaunt out back, behind the woodshed.
Ah, it Seems to fly the same. Just awesome. Hahaha

The NFZ areas are all still there, but thankfully all well outside the vast city limits... ;-)
And our flying field has mercifully been spared..

We are ever ready & good to "Go". Hehe

RedHotPoker

I always update. Didn't have any NFZ's before. Updated anyway.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj