DJI Gimbal Help

Reaction score
Help needed!
I purchased a DJI Golden CNC gimbal and have it mounted. Powered up it works great and is very stable. However the instruction sheet is worthless as it displays a different controller board. I will post a link to picture of the board and its 12 pin connector. I am comfortable attaching wiring to the Phantom for pitch and roll but I have no idea of where to start on the gimbal. Also would anyone know if there is software available for download and updating? A link to the original manufacturer would help also. I have searched the web and the forums with no answers.
As a first time UAV person this forum has saved my backside several times, hope for one more!

http://youtu.be/F-Onjx7C6Wk

That's not a DJI gimbal. It's a cheap Chinese gimbal with a Simple BGC controller board by the looks of things. Have a look over at rcgroups as there's a thread on the Simple BGC board there.

Rilot, thanks for the help,, will ck the rcgroups. Its sure nice to have a place to get help, thanks again.

Have given up and sent this back. Have placed the FC40 on EBay and purchased the Vision Plus. No if I don't break the gimbal on it ................

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl