DJI Geo should be completely scrapped

If GEO has your knickers in a twist, just wait till new iphones come out. Rumour has it they'll use GPS to lock up the messaging app if the phone goes over a set speed. If that's the case it would appear that DJI isn't the only company that thinks the public can't be trusted to do the right thing. It's probably a sign of things to come.

It's actually kinda funny. There'll be somebody, somewhere in China, all full of righteous indignation about that American company. When that happens, I don't think APPLE will be too concerned. It would seem opinions really are an international phenomena. LOL

The DJI drones are extremely easy to fly even for someone who has never touched anything remotely controlled.

Once a few more companies have drones this easy to fly I predict that DJI'S geofence garbage will lead to their sales numbers dropping like a rock

Other companies are already promoting no geofence as a feature.

Reactions: Drestin Black
I've got a hacked version that bypasses Geo, so long as such hacks are available I'll keep my DJI investment. Should things change, I'll be forced to change too. No manufacturer will ever override my command of MY aircraft, period.

Reactions: Neon Euc
I've got a hacked version that bypasses Geo, so long as such hacks are available I'll keep my DJI investment. Should things change, I'll be forced to change too. No manufacturer will ever override my command of MY aircraft, period.
I take it you downloaded the firmware from our underground Facebook club in London? [emoji4] these boys know how to hack the drones [emoji4]

Reactions: Drestin Black

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers