DJI Flight Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com

Boy, looks like the battery just disconnected, maybe not fully inserted and locked?

Given my extremely limited experience at looking at data like this, your home point was set, although I don't know what mission ended action you have set for WPs. I've never seen the RTH message you got during the flight or why the mission did not continue despite losing signal, unless you had some sort of inteference preventing you from taking control
Your zero battery percentage may have occurred when the drone went into auto land and possibly the battery popped out on landing awkwardly as the voltage prior to that looked fine.
Hoping you can locate and recover it. Sorry but we need the likes of @With The Birds, @Meta4 or @msinger to run their experienced eyes over it.

It looks like your Phantom went to the beach.
The last data is from nearly two miles to the east.
i-K6d9m7J-XL.jpg

There's a 21 minute gap in the record and when you got connection again, it was near the corner of North Ocean Dr and Sherman St, on or close to Villas of Positano.
i-cZcVHjh-L.jpg

ps .. it's not a good idea to be flying so close to the airport.

It looks like your Phantom went to the beach.
The last data is from nearly two miles to the east.
i-K6d9m7J-XL.jpg

There's a 21 minute gap in the record and when you got connection again, it was near the corner of North Ocean Dr and Sherman St, on or close to Villas of Positano.
i-cZcVHjh-L.jpg

ps .. it's not a good idea to be flying so close to the airport.
Sorry for butting in, but if the airport was an issue, would you expect to see warnings in the flight data to reflect that? At 20 odd minutes, which is heading towards the normal battery life for a P4, the last entry was O% with a reasonable amount of voltage remaining. Unless it ended up in the brine and that was that.
Curious to see the OP's original mission and compare it to this particular flight.

Sorry for butting in, but if the airport was an issue, would you expect to see warnings in the flight data to reflect that? At 20 odd minutes, which is heading towards the normal battery life for a P4, the last entry was O% with a reasonable amount of voltage remaining. Unless it ended up in the brine and that was that.
Curious to see the OP's original mission and compare it to this particular flight.
I just noticed the airport because I flew in and landed there a month ago

It looks like the line that's showing zero for the battery is a distraction.
The full data shows 43% once it's on the ground.

I went to the last location at the beach looked all over. Went to the positano building no luck. Last time I saw it it was Oh the awning on the building.

There is a flat roof building, near the 2 docked white boats facing right

That was an autonomous Litchi mission. By the time the aircraft reconnected it had already landed. The motor data flag was 0 (off). It appears to have come down on or near the building shown earlier by @Meta4. Since it did actually manage to reconnect at a distance of 10,000 ft, even with a signal quality (uplink and downlink) of around 10%, I think it is safe to assume that it was not on the ground. My guess is the roof.

screenshot1.png

Reactions: Meta4
Go to the manager, explain the situation, ask to look out those windows.

It could be. The raw data also indicate that it did not land of a level surface - it has significant pitch and roll values after landing.
Also, it looks like the roof is accessible, flat and maybe a walkway, around the big awning.

The battery was at 41 percent when I was able to get a signal for about 5 minutes it was on top of the awning it was facing west as if it was on its way back home. I spoke to the people at the building they searched and even went in a couple of apartments but nothing found

Also, it looks like the roof is accessible, flat and maybe a walkway, around the big awning.
We also flew my son's drone over the building and around but didn't see the drone

Well it is almost certainly somewhere on the west side of that building. Of course someone could easily have moved it in the meantime.

Reactions: changedout

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr