DJI Firmware disclaimer - can someone explain?

Reaction score
Hello. On the DJI download page they have a disclaimer. Forgive me, but since I am not english I might have misunderstood, but it seems like they don't take responsibility if something goes wrong after upgrading and using their newest firmware? Yet the user manual said you should do so?
Which is correct and will not affect warranty?
(Here in Norway we have by law two year warranty for manufacturing defects extended to five years in some cases).

From their website:

* Disclaimer of Warranties:SZ DJI Technology Co. Ltd. provides the firmware “as is” and “as available” for your use, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties of merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use the firmware is at your sole risk. In no case shall SZ DJI Technology Co. Ltd. be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, or consequential damages arising from your use of any of the firmware, including but not limited to, any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your misuse, transmitted, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj