DJI Exceeded my expectations

Reaction score
This time DJI exceeded my expectations with an order I place on their web site Monday.

I went to DJI's website to order filters for my P4 Pro; ND4, ND8 and ND16. When I was adding the items to the cart I saw the following message "Estimated to ship 20-25 business days after payment confirmation". I am not in a hurry for the filters (weather has not been the best, been raining quite a bit), so I placed the order and didn't expect to see them towards the end of the month. Well today, a box showed up from DJI with all of the filters. Wow, it took one business day for the delivery of the order. I am in CA, the box shipped from Carson, CA., so I am assuming the order shipped the same day.

Reactions: HighTechPauper
Yeah, I had a DJI Care Refresh case that made it through Carson in 4 days from arrival of damaged bird to shipment of new replacement. I was impressed after fearing the worst.

And that's why Scotty is a miracle worker. He always multiplied his completion time by 3.
I ordered electric toothbrush heads from UK via Amazon. Estimate delivery, over 3 weeks. Took less than 1.

Sent from my HTC 10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20