DJI-Evolite Kit Plus Mod.

Reaction score
Hi fellow pilots, I am considering purchasing Evolite Plus mod from Maxx UAV for my P3P remote. Any feedback on those who have already done this{mainly any issues with install and if its worth the bucks $$} would be appreciated. cheers!

I myself have also been looking for info on this Kit! Not interested on flying Miles but just want a good signal in built up areas. I'm in the UK so CE mode :(

Those kits seem like a lot of investment for someone that has no real desire to fly any distance.

Have either of you experimented with a WindSurfer Antenna Booster? Most don't want to even fly as far as what that mod allows. When you compare what gains you get from a $10-$20 setup verses a $329+shipping setup....it's a No Brainer.

Reactions: ROD PAINTER
What I should have said was not interested in flying 5 Miles away! round 2 Miles would be great or as far as I can do a return trip on a standard Battery. I do have a Windsurfer coming from HK so will give that a try first.

What I should have said was not interested in flying 5 Miles away! round 2 Miles would be great or as far as I can do a return trip on a standard Battery. I do have a Windsurfer coming from HK so will give that a try first.

Hey that's great. Just like any other antenna related mod make sure you keep it pointed at the A/C to keep good signal. Also never forget that the higher you fly the further you can go. There is less signal noise in higher altitudes. Knowing this could also help save yourself from a lost A/C at some point. As in if the signal drops climb up 50-100ft and see if you can restore it again and select RTH if need be.

Reactions: BBZ149
have it, love it! I have the bigger antenna the maxxrange, most amazing antenna!

BB,

I've been flying my P3Pro's with the Windsurfer's for quite some time now and I'm doing 5 3/4 mile round trip runs very frequently. I'm coming back in with about 30% battery. However, I am in a very rural area.

Jerry

Here's a data run:

Here's one without data but sped up, same run different seasons:

Hey that's great. Just like any other antenna related mod make sure you keep it pointed at the A/C to keep good signal. Also never forget that the higher you fly the further you can go. There is less signal noise in higher altitudes. Knowing this could also help save yourself from a lost A/C at some point. As in if the signal drops climb up 50-100ft and see if you can restore it again and select RTH if need be.
So I would get a better signal in built up areas with an Amplified setup if I wanted to fly low say 1 - 2 Miles?

BB,

I've been flying my P3Pro's with the Windsurfer's for quite some time now and I'm doing 5 3/4 mile round trip runs very frequently. I'm coming back in with about 30% battery. However, I am in a very rural area.

Jerry

Here's a data run:

Here's one without data but sped up, same run different seasons:

Very nice Videos Jerry! My trouble is I live 20 miles outside London in the Country but still quite built up area and in CE mode
C:\Users\sbbc989\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.png
My true test will be in Portugal for the New Year then September in Spain if I don’t decide to take it to the Philippines in Feb, not sure if I trust taking it to the Philippines though as I’ll probably not be able to safely secure it!

So I would get a better signal in built up areas with an Amplified setup if I wanted to fly low say 1 - 2 Miles?

Not necessarily. By the time you dumb a decent amount into a amplified setup, you'll soon see it is not even close to what you expected. The only real way to enjoy a setup like that is to primarily focus on long range. You would need to be free of obstructions regardless. I have seen those go through the process and in the end say things weren't much better then the windsurfer by itself.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie