DJI Drone repair service question.

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a true repair service center for DJI Phantom 4 pro repair. You see a lot of fly by night sites but want to have it fixed for real and not a guess I have it fixed. Thanks.

You can find some repair shops here.

Since your craft is still in warranty it's important to have repairs done by an authorized DJI repair shop, so the warranty is kept intact. There aren't very many. I know that Drones Plus in Las Vegas was an approved DJI repair shop, but they recently closed.

Last edited:
Drone nerds on east coast of Florida is factory trained. I don't know if any repair facilities, even ones trained and recommended by DJI can do warranty repairs though. DJI typically wants to analyze flight records.

Sent from my HTC 10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Drone nerds on east coast of Florida is factory trained. I don't know if any repair facilities, even ones trained and recommended by DJI can do warranty repairs though. DJI typically wants to analyze flight records.

Sent from my HTC 10 using PhantomPilots mobile app
Your hunch is correct, DJI is the only place to get warranty work done. However, if you crash your drone due to pilot error, which isn't covered by warranty, only a handful of repair shops can do that work and retain the remaining DJI warranty, in case anything does go wrong with the craft that is covered by warranty, unrelated to pilot error.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan