DJI Drone Games in Novato, Ca

Reaction score
Hi I am trying to gather a group of drone pilots who are interested in meeting in Novato to play some fun games with your drones. We would be meeting at an open spaced park to play outdoor games such as an obstacle course for drones, picking up very lightweight plastic objects and delivering them to another section of the field. I am open to any ideas you might have. I'm not sure about the date or time but it will probably be on a Saturday or Sunday most likely mid- February. This could be a fun family project. Would you please let me know if you are willing and able to participate and text, call or email me?

Byron Diaz
[email protected]

Sounds fun!
What would you be using to carry items from drones?

We would be moving a sort of plastic triangle with a hook on top of it. You have to use the drone legs/stands to hook it on and move it to another a nearby plastic floor mat where you're supposed to land it.
I don't know if you are anywhere nearby but if you can pass it on to your friends I would really appreciate it. We are going to have a couple of rings where you have to fly your drones through and other stuff.

We would be moving a sort of plastic triangle with a hook on top of it. You have to use the drone legs/stands to hook it on and move it to another a nearby plastic floor mat where you're supposed to land it.
I don't know if you are anywhere nearby but if you can pass it on to your friends I would really appreciate it. We are going to have a couple of rings where you have to fly your drones through and other stuff.
I'm in Novato as well! Don't know any other local drone operators

Hi I am trying to gather a group of drone pilots who are interested in meeting in Novato to play some fun games with your drones. We would be meeting at an open spaced park to play outdoor games such as an obstacle course for drones, picking up very lightweight plastic objects and delivering them to another section of the field. I am open to any ideas you might have. I'm not sure about the date or time but it will probably be on a Saturday or Sunday most likely mid- February. This could be a fun family project. Would you please let me know if you are willing and able to participate and text, call or email me?

Byron Diaz
[email protected]
Great thank you!

We will keep you in touch. We just got the okay from the Novato PD. I just have to provide them with some documents about the location, date and time. They seem to be okay with it as long as we don't have any alcohol involved. I contacted the Novato/Petaluma airport just to make sure that it is okay with them since I am pretty sure we are close enough to the five mile limit. They are okay with it. I just need to send them a final email with the location, date and time. It looks like the location will be the Sinaloa Middle School soccer field.

I may be up there this weekend to try out the obstacles. Let me know if you are interested in joining me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20