DJI Download Page Makeover

Reaction score
It looks as if DJI has updated the Phantom Vision 2 download page with a makeover...cleaner look, is more to come with possible upgrades?

Diner21959 said:
It looks as if DJI has updated the Phantom Vision 2 download page with a makeover...cleaner look, is more to come with possible upgrades?

Yes. That's very pretty. I still can't get in touch with DJI tech support, but... very pretty web page... :roll: :roll: :roll:

-slinger

Hmmm very very pretty, ah its nice to see them update the page. Priorities Slinger, web page upgrades first, thats easy. It must take years to train monkeys to answer phones and emails to our high levels of customer service expectations ;)
But I'm sure they'll get there eventually.

Mal_PV2_Ireland said:
Hmmm very very pretty, ah its nice to see them update the page. Priorities Slinger, web page upgrades first, thats easy. It must take years to train monkeys to answer phones and emails to our high levels of customer service expectations ;)
But I'm sure they'll get there eventually.

HAHAHA! Yep this has got to be there plan of action. I mean why have quality equipment when you have a flashy and stunning website to back it all up and get more people to buy and crash, buy and crash.. but they are losing money by having to repair or replace their screw-ups. so its whatever lol

I couldn't give a toss about waypoints, I'm just waiting to see what the pv3 will be like, although thats when waypoints is likely to be released

RCRookie said:
It would be nice to hear from DJI on the delays or expected release timeframe.
We already did. They announced it would be December, 2013...

Would you believe them if they announced another date?

jimre said:
RCRookie said:
It would be nice to hear from DJI on the delays or expected release timeframe.
We already did. They announced it would be December, 2013...

Would you believe them if they announced another date?

Negatory... :cool:

I know my Vision flys much better now that the Website has had a new makeover...Its just so much smoother and glides and hovers perfectly now...must have been the html5 content. :lol:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj