DJI Delivery Date

Reaction score
As I am new to Droning and to DJIing, let me say this forum rocks... well, some of you bi@!?ch a bit much (you know who you are), but this info loop is awesome.

Here's my question: I am bought a P4... Well two of them. First, I ordered one from Santa Amazon (love that guy) but he's in the Apple holding pattern until April 1st. So, thinking DJI would ship same day, I ordered another from them. Now... 3 days later... order status still says, "Prepare."

So, you'll know this in dealing with DJI. Which P4 will arrive? Where is DJI shipping from where? How long will I really wait? Which Santa will arrive first with my P4? Bets please!!

BTW: I considered ordering from Apple. However, they added $167 in taxes at the end of the order process. Being a cheap-***, I didn't click submit. I figured that was one more battery I could add to my bag for that money to Uncle Obama.

Thanks again for all-you-all's great post. Can't wait to share back here after my 27th crash.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: adambfarmer
I'm in CA. My battery and props came form China. 4 days from China to my door. I couldn't wait on the P4. I paid uncle Obama to have mine early. Welcome and congrats on your new P4.

After the DJI unit ships from China via FedEx you'll get notification with tracking which will tell you when it will be delivered. If Amazon doesn't ship till April first I'm betting you'll have the DJI purchase first, about 3-4 days earlier. Hope you ordered extra batteries while you were at it.

After the DJI unit ships from China via FedEx you'll get notification with tracking which will tell you when it will be delivered. If Amazon doesn't ship till April first I'm betting you'll have the DJI purchase first, about 3-4 days earlier. Hope you ordered extra batteries while you were at it.

Thanks John for betting! I did order an additional battery with my DJI order... Thinking this might be the hold-up on my shipping. Knowing how product launches work, it's really surprising what a cluster getting the P4 out seems. Why? Hmm?

Here's the latest... I went back to DJI's sight this morning (after no email received about shipping). The status still says "Prepare". As I scrolled down, it says, "Logistics". And there was a tracking number. Crazy! It shipped from Georgia... Not China.

I went back to DJI's sight this morning (after no email received about shipping). The status still says "Prepare". As I scrolled down, it says, "Logistics". And there was a tracking number.
The same thing happened to me. For some reason, the DJI Store is not always sending out notifications when items ship (like it used to).

Is DJI this slow in processing payment?

It's been like 2 days and my payment is still stuck under "reviewing".

First time buying from direct DJI though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20