DJI Customer Service

Reaction score
Good Morning,

I needed to share my thoughts with you guys. I've only had my P3P for 2 days now. I have read thread after thread on how horrible the DJI customer service is. Even the owner of the business I purchased the drone from said they suck. Being in the service industry for over 20 years I fully understand good customer service. Well here you go....In the past 2 days I've called DJI customer service 5 times with various newbie issues, and honestly I was blown away every-time with how great they were. All 5 calls into them they answered the phone within 10 seconds of calling. Every customer service rep spoke clear english(which I hardly ever get anymore). Every issue I had was resolved in seconds. I'm not sure if I'm just "lucky" or what because this was not the service I was expecting. Heck, I actually called Apple last week, and was on hold for about 4-5 min. I called ATT a couple weeks ago and was on hold between techs about 18 minuets, and the rep had very poor English. Way to go DJI, keep up the great work!

Eric

Glad to hear you are getting such good service. I have to say my last experience was also excellent. Thanks for sharing.

Nice to hear good news. I hope I never need to call them, but it's nice to know that it isn't always the horror show that we usually read here and elsewhere.

Good Morning,

I needed to share my thoughts with you guys. I've only had my P3P for 2 days now. I have read thread after thread on how horrible the DJI customer service is. Even the owner of the business I purchased the drone from said they suck. Being in the service industry for over 20 years I fully understand good customer service. Well here you go....In the past 2 days I've called DJI customer service 5 times with various newbie issues, and honestly I was blown away every-time with how great they were. All 5 calls into them they answered the phone within 10 seconds of calling. Every customer service rep spoke clear english(which I hardly ever get anymore). Every issue I had was resolved in seconds. I'm not sure if I'm just "lucky" or what because this was not the service I was expecting. Heck, I actually called Apple last week, and was on hold for about 4-5 min. I called ATT a couple weeks ago and was on hold between techs about 18 minuets, and the rep had very poor English. Way to go DJI, keep up the great work!

Eric
Mind sharing the number you called?
This is fantastic news! I'm a long time DJI customer, own both a P1 and P2, and purchased a P3P the middle of last month. When it arrived I could not get a connection with my Note 3, I called the DJI number supplied with the drone at least 20 times a day for three days in a row. Also sent two emails (still waiting for a response).
My several dozen calls over those three days went exactly like this: "Thank your for calling DJI Support, we are experiencing higher than normal call volumes, please call back at another time." and then the line would go dead as it would simply cut me off.

Fortunately, as I have done for the past 3 years, when I needed tech support I simply contact the DJI community and within a few hours, and between three different forums, I had the problem fixed, and was happily flying.

So I must have been calling a defunct number three weeks ago? Well no, I think if it was not a working number, I wouldn't have been greeted by the cheerful American voice before it hung up on me...

I just called their main line in LA, USA +1 (818) 235 0789. They answer the phone in seconds and are great!

Reactions: GoodnNuff
I just called their main line in LA, USA +1 (818) 235 0789. They answer the phone in seconds and are great!
Just tried it and was told I'd reached them outside of their hours of operation. It is 0800 on a Sunday morning though. But I will try later, want to see what they are going to do about the stress cracks from flying.
Thanks.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4