DJI customer service hell...please advise firmware upgrade

Then in this screen you will see the upgrade options.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    365.8 KB · Views: 253
I'm not getting Disconnected anymore. Instead it says Update Radio Firmware. When I hit that, next to overall status I get Firmware Upgrade Required. When I try to hit that arrow nothing happens. Strong interference Detected. Maybe I need to move my stuff into another room

it's little lower :) probably says File already downloaded and there's a button all the way in the bottom that says Start Install

post a screenshot of that

I'm sorry guys, it's literally giving me no place to upgrade. I've scrolled down. I don't get it.

It's finally going guys. Thanks so much to you hunch! You have no idea how you saved me here. I'm reviewing a night time light source for the Phantom for RotorDrone magazine and DJI wanted me to send them my controller. Rolling back was genius.

Reactions: hunch
Awesome!!
Glad we could help!
good luck with the magazine project.

if you have any more questions in the future don't hesitate to ask and there is also a great database of knowledge
built at www.phantomhelp.com by one of the members here @msinger who is also present here a lot.

If you get RotorDrone look for a future write up of the Lume Cubes lights for Phantom series drones. They are way cool! Thanks again, you and this forum saved me a 2 week headache!

Reactions: hunch

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj