DJI crashes after take off

I guess that is in ATTI mode. Wonder if the same fault exists in manual mode. This might narrow down the problem.

So far, I can only come up with 2 suggestions:

1. Double check your props if they are properly installed on the correct arm.
2. Take off very slowly in manual mode, it it lift off a foot or less without any oscillations, then you will have to do all the calibrations which include: tx (by itself); compass, IMU.

Good luck

netphreak said:
Have you recently updated the firmware? Did you remember to import the default configuration parameters afterwards?

My first thought too... I think the props are on right as it lifts... but the balance and harmony is all wrong.

Default configurations need to be imported I bet. Wish I could attach files- I would post it.

Zip file is here- last one down: http://www.dji.com/download/phantom-downloads/

So, my dji acted like that 2 weeks ago. I am 99.9% sure the propeller were properly set. I hooked it in the computer and it showed every thing normal. Than I packed it for two weeks.
After traveling half the world in two weeks I came home and reassembled the DJI. Calibrated it, leveled the compass and started it. IT RAN AS SMOOTH AS IT USED TO.
So, I still have no idea what happened to it and how it got fixed. The question is that;
Calibration fixed it?
Compass fixed it?
Or what?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj