DJI CHRISTMAS SPECIALS

Reaction score
Well, now that the DJI Black Friday deals are over, its time for the 15 days NOT to buy anything from DJI. Starting Dec. 15 (USA/Canada), DJI will have Christmas specials. Christmas specials for Europe and Asia countries start Dec. 1.

I'm not sure if i'm able to share the deals yet, but they include free batteries and backpacks!

Bottom Line is good things come to those who wait! :)

image001.jpg

Reactions: EddieG and bobmyers
Well, now that the DJI Black Friday deals are over, its time for the 15 days NOT to buy anything from DJI. Starting Dec. 15 (USA/Canada), DJI will have Christmas specials. Christmas specials for Europe and Asia countries start Dec. 1.

I'm not sure if i'm able to share the deals yet, but they include free batteries and backpacks!

Bottom Line is good things come to those who wait! :)
You just did-- "shared the deals" :D:D:D that was a good teaser:D:D

Reactions: dirkclod
I asked DJI... they said we should not share the sales until December 14th. So, I'll keep the secret too ;)

I asked DJI... they said we should not share the sales until December 14th. So, I'll keep the secret too ;)
See -- it's a conspiracy-- plain and simple:D:D:p

But yet the international sale starts Dec. 1, so the cat will be out of the bag in exactly 1 hour 8 minutes CST

The sale will start in the US after Dec 15 right?
I wonder if there's such deal like these in stores. Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20