DJI Charging Hub

Reaction score
I have recently purchased a DJI charging hub. I have not used the 'storage' function until now. I have placed all 3 batteries in the hub (2 fully charged and one with 1/4 charge.)
All 3 batteries have lights off (on the battery), however are not at 1/2 charge, they are all fully charged.
And yes I do have the switch to the 'storage' mode rather then 'charging'
When the batteries have 'storage' selected an amber light appears next to the batter, and when changed to 'charging' a green light appears.
Like I have said, the battery remains fully charged...
I have had them in the hub for over 6 hours
Any ideas? Am I doing something wrong?

Cheers.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

It's going to take more than a day to discharge three batteries using the hub. You'd be better off by letting the batteries auto discharge on their own. By default, that process starts after 10 days and will take an additional 2-3 days beyond that to complete the discharge process. If you press the battery button, you'll need to wait 10 more days for the discharge process to start again.

FWIW, the hub works best in storage mode when you're charging batteries up to the storage level.

It's going to take more than a day to discharge three batteries using the hub. You'd be better off by letting the batteries auto discharge on their own. By default, that process starts after 10 days and will take an additional 2-3 days beyond that to complete the discharge process. If you press the battery button, you'll need to wait 10 more days for the discharge process to start again.

FWIW, the hub works best in storage mode when you're charging batteries up to the storage level.

Thanks for the info!
I am on an international flight tomorrow, am I best off turning the batteries on and allowing them to discharge that way?

I have recently purchased a DJI charging hub. I have not used the 'storage' function until now. I have placed all 3 batteries in the hub (2 fully charged and one with 1/4 charge.)
All 3 batteries have lights off (on the battery), however are not at 1/2 charge, they are all fully charged.
And yes I do have the switch to the 'storage' mode rather then 'charging'
When the batteries have 'storage' selected an amber light appears next to the batter, and when changed to 'charging' a green light appears.
Like I have said, the battery remains fully charged...
I have had them in the hub for over 6 hours
Any ideas? Am I doing something wrong?

Cheers.

You should see blue lights.
With the batteries in the charging hub. Unplug the charging hub and plug it back to power after a few seconds. And see if this corrects the problem. This has always corrected any issues I have had with the charging hub.

Thanks for the info!
I am on an international flight tomorrow, am I best off turning the batteries on and allowing them to discharge that way?

The auto-discharge occurs regardless of of whether the battery is off or on.

You are not bringing the Phantom with you on this trip?

I've had a issue where discharge does not happen when battery fully charged. I place in the phantom for a few minutes, they will then discharge to the storage level.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1