DJI Care

It's $149. You can find more details here.

Thanks for the reply msinger, I have read the FAQ's but I thought perhaps it was a language translation thing.
It is the not renewable part that I don't understand. After a year nothings going to happen? Or, is it that it is more likely to happen and DJI doesn't want any part of those odds.
Not expecting an answer, just seems strange to offer only one year of insurance on anything whether it be life, health, appliances, auto etc.

Thanks for the reply msinger, I have read the FAQ's but I thought perhaps it was a language translation thing.
It is the not renewable part that I don't understand. After a year nothings going to happen? Or, is it that it is more likely to happen and DJI doesn't want any part of those odds.
Not expecting an answer, just seems strange to offer only one year of insurance on anything whether it be life, health, appliances, auto etc.
1 year warranty on consumer electronics is pretty common.

1 year warranty on consumer electronics is pretty common.
msinger is exactly correct. This is not their one year warranty. This is an insurance policy on repairs. Not defects in the product but damages caused by crashes or other mishaps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20