DJI Business Cards

Reaction score
I just got my new P2 G and I got a packet with business cards. It would be nice and I wouldn't mind passing them out if they had an incentive......Like, a code if two people buy one using the card, I get a free battery! Or something!

It's funny, I've had a few people come up to me when they saw me flying, they'd ask me alot of questions and I kinda gave them a demo and they got mad and said "now I'm gonna have to get one"!

Code:
In a meeting room in DJI HQ sometime ago...

Guy A: I'm thinking of ways to market the Phantom in a more social way.
Guy B: Hey ppl come up to me all the time and ask about it when I fly in parks.
Guy A: Then we should give incentive if that happens to our customers, maybe a free battery?
Guy B: Yeah! We can do that by a special website. Give them QR codes to go there!

-- boss walks in, asks what's up --
-- Guy A and B explains their plans --

Boss: Incentives? Meh. These things practically sell themselves. Print cheap business cards if you want, but that's all I'm giving you. Now get back to work.

And apparently he's not wrong... none of us would be rude enough not to answer the make and model of the Phantom anyway, so they'll get it one way or another. :geek:

****, my bad.
I wonder if I received any from the preorder PVs; I don't think I saw any cards in the box. I know my brother's P2 had some in his box.

Thanks MacGeek! Very nice to know. A lot can be learned in forums! I'll be sure to hand out those cards for sure now.....But like LeoS said, they do really sell themselves!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav