dji battery

Reaction score
ok I am not sure this is the way it should be, after charging my battery and taking off it says 18 minutes and then within a couple of minutes the battery status on the app says 10 - 11 minutes remaining then it down to 8 then up to 9 minutes i am definately not getting 20 mins, i purchased 2 batteries with the dji package.

15-18 minutes of flight time is the average. The advertised flight time is 25 minutes -- but, it's rare to see people even reach 20 minutes.

Here are some things that can reduce the flight time:

- Cold temperatures (batteries lose their charge more quickly)
- Wind (the Phantom has to work harder to keep its position)
- Aggressive flying
- Not flying the Phantom until the battery is completely depleted (this is not recommended)

Clayton, if this continues after a charge in a neutral location, I would return to where you purchased for an exchange. Sooner you take it any the better. I am assuming your other battery is performing normally?

ok so i did another run with my V+ this time i also set a timer from another app I downloaded from google play and I got 17 minutes till the GO HOME message came and the V+ decided to go home, not bad, however with the DJI app it ended up being accurate but the battery time jumps up and down then there is N/A, but in the end the DJI app time ended up being pretty accurate,

now i go to charge that battery and i get a green blinking light when i put it on the charger, any ideas whats wrong ????

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers