DJI battery service time is excellent

Reaction score
Last Tuesday, using the HealthyDrones.com analysis, I noticed I had a problem with cell 1 on a second P3 battery. The battery had about 30 cycles. I emailed Support US @ DJI. Com with the details. By that evening they had issued an RMA with a FedEx prepaid label. I shipped the battery Wednesday, Monday I received an email that the battery was received and they would contact me with results. 5 minutes ago I received an email that a replacement battery had been shipped to my address.
Can't really complain about that kind of service.
The last time it took them 2 weeks to replace my first bad battery. I wasn't upset about that at all. This is better.
Nice to have good news for a change.

Last edited:
One of my cells has a lot of minor voltage fluctuations, but still always shows in the green zone on healthy drones. I wonder if it will get worse or is this just the nature of this particular battery?

Also, how long is the battery warranty from DJI (P3 Pro)?

One of my cells has a lot of minor voltage fluctuations, but still always shows in the green zone on healthy drones. I wonder if it will get worse or is this just the nature of this particular battery?

Also, how long is the battery warranty from DJI (P3 Pro)?

No worries about minor deviations just keep an eye on it. The real problems will show up on your GO app as red voltage readings in the battery icon area (assuming you enable this from the battery page of the Go app) and will be confirmed by HealthyDrones.com. All batteries will degrade over time, even those cared for like beloved children! Unfortunately I had 2 bad batteries (each with around 30 flights) that started causing concerns after about 7 or 8 flights. They probably were good for another 15 or 20 flights. I RMA'd them both so as to not push the envelope of the 6 month battery/200 cycles (whichever is first) warranty period

Category Main Components Warranty Period
RTF

Phantom 3 Professional
Phantom 3 Advanced
Phantom 3 Standard Remote Control 12 Months
Battery 6 Months and Charge Cycle less than 200 Times
Gimbal Camera 6 Months
Motor 6 Months
Central Board 12 Months
Vision Positioning System 6 Months
Battery Charger 6 Months
Frame No Warranty
Propeller No Warranty

Reactions: kphantom
No worries about minor deviations just keep an eye on it. The real problems will show up on your GO app as red voltage readings in the battery icon area (assuming you enable this from the battery page of the Go app) and will be confirmed by HealthyDrones.com. All batteries will degrade over time, even those cared for like beloved children! Unfortunately I had 2 bad batteries (each with around 30 flights) that started causing concerns after about 7 or 8 flights. They probably were good for another 15 or 20 flights. I RMA'd them both so as to not push the envelope of the 6 month battery/200 cycles (whichever is first) warranty period

Category Main Components Warranty Period
RTF

Phantom 3 Professional
Phantom 3 Advanced
Phantom 3 Standard Remote Control 12 Months
Battery 6 Months and Charge Cycle less than 200 Times
Gimbal Camera 6 Months
Motor 6 Months
Central Board 12 Months
Vision Positioning System 6 Months
Battery Charger 6 Months
Frame No Warranty