DJI Battery only showing solid bars on #2 & #3

Reaction score
I flew the battery down to 51% and was finished with my non commercial flight over a house. I drove to another location and made a quick flight over an area I was curious about and the battery hit the first warning by the time I landed. I took everything down and headed home. When I went to get the spent battery from my case for charging I couldn't remember which one it was so I hit the button to see which one was empty, but the battery showed two solid lights LED#2 & LED#3. It would not turn off automatically. I went ahead and plugged it in but I never got the red power button light or the blinking LEDs showing charge progress. I put it on the Phantom and it turned the copter on without me doing the startup sequence. 1 push of the power button turned it off. 1 push of the button turned the copter back on. I hooked up to the Assistant Software got the Not DJI battery error, but it did show it was communicating by the blinking lights in the software.

I put a good battery in and followed normal startup with no issues. Made sure all updates were current and all parameters were back to normal. The original bad battery still not working when I put it back in the copter. With the battery out of the unit 1 push of the power button turns on the 2 solid lights in the middle LEDs, but no red light on the power button. Holding the power button down for a second turns the 2 lights off.

I had one do this a couple of weeks ago - what I did that seemed to correct the issue - put it on charger, push and hold red button then watch for linear blinking to start. If it starts blinking let it charge. If it doesn't, bring it back to your dealer.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr