DJI Battery Hub Doesn't Discharge

Reaction score
1afcecd44a85f9d42f218960d6b6a9d9.jpg

I put my battery that had 58% power left in it into my HUB a couple of hours ago… And it's still flashing 2 1/2 lights! With the blue light on the hub flashing. I initially put the battery in when it was at full charge as I didn't use it today, it too was taking ages so drained it to 58% in the Phantom. Anybody had this problem?

I read somewhere that it takes about 12 hours to discharge batteries down to 50%

I have the hub as well and it does indeed take a lot longer than I would've thought.

It's much quicker just flying the drone for 10 minutes or so.....

Wow. Is that with three batteries or just one?

I actually haven't tried discharging three fully charged batteries before. And now hearing this, I probably never will.

It should discharge them all at the same pace simultaneously. Unlike charging where it does 1 at a time.

I'm only discharging 1 battery !! I've now moved the battery to different port on the hob in case I have a faulty port.

What u have ro remember is during discharge the unit is displacing the energy as heat... when u consider the amount of power the battery holds you don't want a fast discharge because you mot only have great heat but possible damage to cells.

Thanks everyone.. yes these batteries on the HUB do take ages to discharge .. I hadn't thought it take so long. All ok now and batteries discharged as normal.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl