DJI Battery/Discharger

Reaction score
I got this one today, but it does not tell me how long the lights will stay on the discharge mode. It has been over an hr and it still showing 4 leds still. Just trying to bring it down to 50%. Anyone please.

Thanks

It'll most likely take a few hours to discharge from 100%. Why not just let the batteries auto discharge down to 65% on their own?

[QUO"msinger, post: 883672, member: 18206"]It'll most likely take a few hours to discharge from 100%. Why not just let the batteries auto discharge down to 65% on their own?[/QUOTE]
I know but I wanted to see what 90.00 got me:) I will leave it on in my office and see how it goes. Thanks singer
It'll most likely take a few hours to discharge from 100%. Why not just let the batteries auto discharge down to 65% on their own?
Thanks msinger. I guess just wanted to see how my $90 discharges as well:) I guess I will give it time and let you know tomorrow.

Thanks again

Last edited:
Sounds good :)

If I need to discharge a battery I just play with the simulator for awhile.

I got this one today, but it does not tell me how long the lights will stay on the discharge mode. It has been over an hr and it still showing 4 leds still. Just trying to bring it down to 50%. Anyone please.

Thanks
Why not get a few flights in and then charge to storage level, much more fun

Why not get a few flights in and then charge to storage level, much more fun

Wow, after all nite discharging it now shows 3 led lights and the sidebar is blinking blue.

I will give it till I return home later this day and see what is the status of it. Till then, stay tuned and I will report back.i

Wow, after all nite discharging it now shows 3 led lights and the sidebar is blinking blue.

I will give it till I return home later this day and see what is the status of it. Till then, stay tuned and I will report back.i

Well I am back home and now I have 2 solid leds and the 3rd one blinking. So I guess this is a 24hr deal or I blew 90.00 lol

I do have a total of 4 batteries. I was thinking if I discharged it the proper way, they would last a longer life.

So anyone has a clue as to the life of a battery being recharged? Anytyone know a number of? I sure that singer knows the answer.

Thanks

As far as charging,it does great.
Yes, I really like my charging hub too. It's very convenient when charging everything up the night before I fly.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj