DJI backpack Ehh

Reaction score
The DJI carrying backpack needs more space..
First off you have to take the props off every time you put it in.. That's a big no no.. Also I'd like to fit the charger in it...t's annoying to put props on and off everytime, I use it frequently and would like to put it in the case after every use

The DJI carrying backpack needs more space..
First off you have to take the props off every time you put it in.. That's a big no no.. Also I'd like to fit the charger in it...t's annoying to put props on and off everytime, I use it frequently and would like to put it in the case after every use

Taking the props on and off takes all of a few seconds per prop and benefits with the case being lighter, more compact and easier to carry. That said, I don't see how the backpack not accommodating props on the Phantom is a no no. It's a yes yes hell yeah Amen brutha!

If any case or backpack was big enough to accommodate the props being on cause you couldn't take 30 seconds to do it then you couldn't use said cases for carry on travel purposes not to mention they become needlessly bulky.

Last edited:
If you want to leave props on, there are bigger cases available but if you are looking for a nice compact and durable case for carry on, the DJI hardback is a good one.
Props take a few seconds to put on or off but a case that fits props on is too big foreasy travel.

The Dji backpack isn't comfortable for long missions and does lack extra carrying space for ipad phone car keys etc. it's small in my opinion I just ordered the gpc backpack limited edition... Hoping it's more comfortable also.

I cancelled my DJI hardshell backpack when it didn't arrive in my P3 bundle as it went out of stock. I ordered the GoProfessional P3 Limited Edition back pack as well. It looks like a good pack and so much room for many extras. Best part is it can be used for carry on so I'll be using it on my flight out to California from NYC.

Here's a nice video review / overview of the GP P3 Limited Backpack. I'll also be doing my own when mine comes in.

Last edited:
My only complaint is because I always make sure my props are snug tight and I don't want to be applying pressure every time to put and take them off I'm very OCD... And don't wna strip the props or not tighten them enough resulting in them flying off... Reason being is I want a case that I can take to every location I go from my house to a friends house to a park to my second home etc and just be able to pull it out and fly... I don't mind the bulky ness of those Pelican looking hard shell cases + there's no room for the charger or any extra goods

I cancelled my DJI hardshell backpack when it didn't arrive in my P3 bundle as it went out of stock. I ordered the GoProfessional P3 Limited Edition back pack as well. It looks like a good pack and so much room for many extras. Best part is it can be used for carry on so I'll be using it on my flight out to California from NYC.

Here's a nice video review / overview of the GP P3 Limited Backpack. I'll also be doing my own when mine comes in.

That one uses a 5.11 Rush 72, which is an awesome pack. I have a multicam one filled with goodies in the trunk of my car right now. :D

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4