Dji back pack P3

Reaction score
Hey guys I thought I share that today I went into a target and saw that they had the DJI back pack on Clarence from $150 to $75. Not sure if this is at all targets but this one was located in Chicago. If your looking for a back pack to protect your P3 check your local target.

Hey guys I thought I share that today I went into a target and saw that they had the DJI back pack on Clarence from $150 to $75. Not sure if this is at all targets but this one was located in Chicago. If your looking for a back pack to protect your P3 check your local target.
It appears Target is out to dispose of their P3 products. My local Target had the back pack on their store app, but none available in store. On-line they are still available at $149.

Much to my surprise, however, they did have 3 P3 batteries for $74. each. I took all 3! Note: another Taregt less than a mile away had the batteries at full pop; $149.

Reactions: Robert P
It appears Target is out to dispose of their P3 products. My local Target had the back pack on their store app, but none available in store. On-line they are still available at $149.

Much to my surprise, however, they did have 3 P3 batteries for $74. each. I took all 3! Note: another Taregt less than a mile away had the batteries at full pop; $149.

Nice. They didn’t have any batteries at the location I went to. Will check others.

Nice. They didn’t have any batteries at the location I went to. Will check others.
It's hit or miss. My other Target had a half dozen batteries but all priced at $149. I got lucky I guess. The other store still had a P3 in the display case with a $499 price tag. The clerk said it was a model. Looked real to me.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20