DJI Assistant Question

Reaction score
I'm trying to use the DJI Assistant app but it's asking me to choose my device type but the only thing that's listed is "A2" and "Ronin" does that make sense to anyone???

Connect the phantom to your computer via usb and power it on, open the DJI Assistant 2 app, login to your DJI account, once it's recognised the usb drawing will show it connecting and you will see a new page open with a P4P icon, click on this to open the options page

Awesome, thanks for that!!!

Also, does anyone know how the visuals work in the "sim"......all I can see is a "where I am standing" view. Is there any way to change that? I assume when actually flying it's different.

I am trying to learn as much as I can about the controls and features before actually flying.

Awesome, thanks for that!!!

Also, does anyone know how the visuals work in the "sim"......all I can see is a "where I am standing" view. Is there any way to change that? I assume when actually flying it's different.

I am trying to learn as much as I can about the controls and features before actually flying.

Nah you can't change the view, you only can use the map view when the drone flies out of sight

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj