DJI Assistant 2 Log In Problem

Reaction score
Hi,
Just received my new Phantom 4 Pro Plus. The problem is, when I try to connect to DJI Assistant in order to uodate the AC, I am getting error messages saying my email address or password is incorrect. It isn't and it doesn't make any difference if I try resetting my password.
I registered and activated the P4P with my email address and password. It is just the Assistant which will not work.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Mike.

I have the same problem with the last version with the previous versions did not happen

they are in server problems - will fix in 24 to max 48 hours

Trying to activate A few M600 I have due to a client in 48 hours this is holding up a $40,000+ deal. Please Fix ASAP! I changed my password, made new accounts nothing works and all my previously logged in computers are dumped out with no login info in the software that was previously saved. Is it wise to make $4500+ drone a paperweight when DJI servers are down? I hope DJI considers the inconvenience to its clients. I'm pretty sure most clients will be uncomfortable with DJI having this level of control over the product.

so have these problems been fixed yet.
I would like to update the firmware in my p4p but I don't want to be hasseled about singing in to it.
thx D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31