Dji assistant 2 firmware.

Reaction score
I noticed yesterday that all firmware versions are gone from my DJ assistant except the very latest one is this just me or have others noticed this? it looks like they're taking away your ability to downgrade the firmware.

If dji assures that the new releases are functionally definitely better than the previous ones, no one would revert back to old ones.

Yes, I agree. In fact if I have a repair to be done, it's not going back to DJI anymore, regardless of warranty. They'll change the firmware. I'll have Mike Holt repair my craft in No. Calif.

I read an interview last week that said they had removed the earlier versions of the firmware as they were the ones being exploited.

I would suspect that flying on old firmware would void your warranty and in the worst case scenario leave you in a whole pile of trouble should you have an accident.

For commercial pilots in the UK, some of our insurance companies require us to be running up to date/latest versions of firmware - without it cover may be invalidated

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic