DJI, Are You Listening?

Reaction score
I'm just looking at the list of threads and posts in the P3S/4K section this morning, and it is comment after comment relating to some problem occurring after the 1.6.80 update. I am also one who has had his video range severely crippled after the update. With the number of comments here, to me it's pretty obvious that there was a flaw with the update service and/or program.

I don't even bother to fly my P3S anymore. Really disappointed. I just keeping reading here hoping someone comes up with a solution.

Or that DJI admits (yea, right) they screwed up

Sorry. Vent complete for now.

Andy

You should try posting this over in DJI's forum. They will likely never see your post here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 66Fury
Yes, but other P3S owners will see it, and maybe have something to contribute. The title was semi tongue-in-cheek.

How is your P3S flying after the update, msinger?

Andy

Been flying the heck out of my P3S after the latest update. I'm not sure if I just hit the lottery or what but I havent had a single issue with the update process or flights after the update. Just this morning I did a flight out to 11k feet (with itelite panel) and had zero issues. Probably have 15-20 flights on the newest firmware and lovin every one of em.

Reactions: gvsukids
I had a hiccup during the upgrade process but when I managed to get past it, the bird flew fine. I didn't notice any change in range.

Have you tried rebinding the controller?

Last edited:
Thanks for reading and commenting.

Yes I did rebind with my controller and with no success at fixing the issue, but I appreciate your input. I think that helps the guys that truly couldn't even get the quad to recognize the transmitter after the update.

My problem is one solely showing a very definite loss in video range. I seem to still have good flying control - at least to the visually limited flying I have to do now that the video cuts out at about 300 ft!

Very frustrating and disappointing.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20