Dji app won't show iOS map

Reaction score
So when I go to fly my drone the mini map that just shows the street names and home location and where bird is doesn't display when drone is on. When I have drone off the mini map shows everything just fine. Has anyone else experienced this problem as well? If so how did you fix it? If not, does anybody have any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Here is what I'm talking about. Mini map on bottom left. Shows up just fine when drone disconnected. But not when connected.
8a7fd987182c36b0cf596b133ed26799.jpg

Should be radar when the bird is on.

Have you checked your settings for clearing cache ? I had a problem at first too , but then I unchecked that option in the settings , and I always setup my map before I leave a wifi area by zooming in on my map on all the places I will be flying that day.
Hope this is what you are talking about.

Have you checked your settings for clearing cache ? I had a problem at first too , but then I unchecked that option in the settings , and I always setup my map before I leave a wifi area by zooming in on my map on all the places I will be flying that day.
Hope this is what you are talking about.

These are my settings. Are they similar to yours?
38af082059354cfdec13333c9bc2fadd.jpg

These are my settings. Are they similar to yours? That must be what it looks like on IOS , I have an Android device and its a little different. Mine gives you the option to clear cache if it exceeds a certain amount. But that setting looks good. Have you tried getting map to load prior to going out ?
38af082059354cfdec13333c9bc2fadd.jpg

Did you tap it to go between the attitude and map? I hate how there in the same space in IOS? Sorry it may be not viable for what your asking. Plus, it has to be connected to Internet to get the original map to come up

Did you tap it to go between the attitude and map? I hate how there in the same space in IOS? Sorry it may be not viable for what your asking. Plus, it has to be connected to Internet to get the original map to come up

Ya i tried all that. I finally got it working now though. No idea what fixed it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj