DJI App where are my flight logs

Reaction score
I was having some issues with my ipad air so I deleted the dji app and went ahead and reistall, when i went to my page all my flight history is GONE, is there any way to recup my flight logs, thanks

I was having some issues with my ipad air so I deleted the dji app and went ahead and reistall, when i went to my page all my flight history is GONE, is there any way to recup my flight logs, thanks
Did you have the app backed up on ITunes?

There is flight data on the internal SD card, but I don't know whether this is usable to recreate the records that were in the app.

Can you explain how to backed up the app on iTunes....thanks

Can you explain how to backed up the app on iTunes....thanks
connect your Ipad or Iphone to your computer, open up ITunes and select the Device icon when it comes up in the title bar. It will give you options to back up all the apps that you have on the device.

Did you ever sync them with the DJI servers? If you did, they are still there, and all you need to do is resync the app with the DJI servers. If you didn't, they are gone. I sync mine after every flight so they can be retrieved from all three of my tablets (Air 2, Mini 2, iPhone +) after syncing from each of the other two, after sycing from the one I just flew with. Never delete an app without first syncing and backing up its data, if you intend to reinstall it.

Ouch. I second the comment above about checking to see if you logged in via the app to DJI's servers... they may be backed up there. For future reference, I had made this video that will show you how to access your DJI Go App flight logs so you can back it up yourself. Good luck!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers