Dji App Update available

That's what was missing with mine but not sure with the + if there was more . Thanks :)
Updated but haven't had a chance to try it ......yet

What Issue's where you guy's having ?
Mine no longer gives you fpv it's just a blank loading screen saying it's loading but never does. Ground station force closes & last weekend in Chicago no matter what I did my phantoms compass just wouldn't calibrate I was thinking it was the app but after the update that came out today all of those problems are still there - Groundstation works a little longer now before force closes but still a problem

I just tried 1.0.53. The app is still crashing when I swipe for waypoint after I have 6 satellites locked. I never had 1.0.48 so I have never seen it working . Is there something else I need to tweek? I'm using an iPhone 6 s plus with phantom 2 vision plus. Any help would be great

staying on .48 forever i guess

Tested it on a bran new ipad crashing still, I got the bir up and record on my backyard for about 2 mis then during flight swiped to ground station and crashed , turned camera on for 20 sec and landed, well my firs video in only 2 second long, better not turn GS if your recording sothing special can recover the rest of 2 min, not even by turning bird on off again, sorry hope someone comes with away to get .48 for those who dont have a bckup on Itunes, glad i do on my phone

Do you guy's think DJI will fix this issue or did I wast my money?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj