DJI APP NOT Connecting

Reaction score
Hi,,can anyone help,,I’ve not had my phantom 3 professional out since last year,,ive just got it out and updated it but the app it not connecting now,,I updated the drone then the controller and then turned it off and when I turned it back on,,the app doesn’t connect,,it says disconnected [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

Reactions: Dr. King
Hi,,can anyone help,,I’ve not had my phantom 3 professional out since last year,,ive just got it out and updated it but the app it not connecting now,,I updated the drone then the controller and then turned it off and when I turned it back on,,the app doesn’t connect,,it says disconnected [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]
Did you update the app? You might also try connecting using a different cable, especially if you are not using the one provided with the controller.

Hi,,I’ve just restored all my iPhone 7plus and its all up to date and I’ve tried 2 cables,,I’ve not got a wile what else I can de mate,,it’s probably something daft

Reactions: joeyjan19

62e13ff7ab7da80faa326a88f84e67a5.jpg

I updated the drone then the controller and then turned it off and when I turned it back on,,the app doesn’t connect,,it says disconnected
emoji848.png
emoji848.png
emoji848.png
Cant really tell from the brief description, but did you make sure the link to the aircraft was actually there? ( Green light on gimbal and green light on RC)

Not sure what you mean by that,,when I updated the drone,,after I updated the drone I connected every thing up and on the app it said to update the controller so I did that and then the controller would not connect after that so I had to relink the controller by pressing the 2 buttons under the controller and then the record button then press the silver wheel button in then press the button on the gimble then they connected again but now the app won’t connect,,I have not got a qlue m8

Last edited:
Not sure what you mean by that,
I was asking when you re-linked are the lights on the aircraft and remote both green when you power up as below. Just trying to determine if this is a linking issue, app issue or something in between. If these are both green, the link is fine. Then move on to the next steps.

Aircraft and Remote.png

I’m not sure mate,,I think the controller was blue when I was doing it,,,,it’s my thirst time I’ve done it and I’m probably sure I may not of done it correctly all I no is the controller re connected when I did this,,,what is the correct way to do the relinking as what I seen on YouTube may no be correct

It is possible that if you updated the controller and not the aircraft, you may have a firmware mismatch between the two. The aircraft and remote firmware must be compatible with each other. When you update one or the other you pretty much have to update the other for proper linking. Without knowing what firmware version that is on the aircraft you may be in for quite a time attempting to find the correct match. That said, probably the best route is to update the aircraft with the latest firmware version, then see if the RC links. If not then repeat the linking process as you did previously.

Far as I no I’ve updated both with the latest firmware mate,,,when I get home I’m just going to format it all and try and start again

Hi. Guys,
I read all the threads above. I have the same problem. I got back to the USA after year long deployment and today decided to fly my P3P and noticed that my DJI GO APP is not connecting with the drone or in other words my app only shows the camera view for Inspire and no camera view for P3P.
Please see the attached screen shot of my Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus.
Please provide help. Thanks
Dr. King

Attachments

• Screenshot - Inspire 1 RAW.png
    Screenshot - Inspire 1 RAW.png
    174.6 KB · Views: 301
  • Screenshot - Phantom 3.png
    Screenshot - Phantom 3.png
    205.6 KB · Views: 374
  • Screenshot - Matrice 100.png
    Screenshot - Matrice 100.png
    198.4 KB · Views: 355
  • Screenshot - OSMO Mobile 2.png
    Screenshot - OSMO Mobile 2.png
    189.1 KB · Views: 316

Hi. Guys,
I read all the threads above. I have the same problem. I got back to the USA after year long deployment and today decided to fly my P3P and noticed that my DJI GO APP is not connecting with the drone or in other words my app only shows the camera view for Inspire and no camera view for P3P.
Please see the attached screen shot of my Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus.
Please provide help. Thanks
Dr. King

Attachments

• Screenshot - Inspire 1 RAW.png
    Screenshot - Inspire 1 RAW.png
    174.6 KB · Views: 314
  • Screenshot - Phantom 3.png
    Screenshot - Phantom 3.png
    205.6 KB · Views: 332
  • Screenshot - Matrice 100.png
    Screenshot - Matrice 100.png
    198.4 KB · Views: 352
  • Screenshot - OSMO Mobile 2.png
    Screenshot - OSMO Mobile 2.png
    189.1 KB · Views: 343
I’ve tried every thing that I now,,,,I have watched loads of videos on YouTube trying to work it out,,just don’t seem to be getting anywhere with it,,,it just doesn’t want to work in anyway,,,the app just doesn’t want to do anything

I’ve tried every thing that I now,,,,I have watched loads of videos on YouTube trying to work it out,,just don’t seem to be getting anywhere with it,,,it just doesn’t want to work in anyway,,,the app just doesn’t want to do anything

Thanks for your informative note and I concur with you on this point. The problem is with the App and that bug can be removed by the DJI APP developer's team. This is strictly an issue from the DJI end.
I would strongly suggest to the DJI management to provide full support for their two or three years older products. It seem like DJI is trying to avoid the issue just by not fixing the bug in the app or it might be their strategy to increase the market share by not fixing the bug and ask the customers to send the product back to them for the testing and charge the money to the customers who spend big dollar amount for pre-release of the product. When I bought the Drone, I had to wait for almost two months or so.

Hi,I’ve still not had any luck with it,,I’ve just had another go at it after watching more videos on YouTube,,I’ve updated the drone and that’s fine but can’t update update the controller,,it just beeps and flashes red,,I’ve tried with the memory card in a dongle and now I’m trying plugging the cable from the drone to the controller but my controller just beeps and flashes red,,any else had this and if so,how did you get around it

Thanks for your informative note and I concur with you on this point. The problem is with the App and that bug can be removed by the DJI APP developer's team. This is strictly an issue from the DJI end.
I would strongly suggest to the DJI management to provide full support for their two or three years older products. It seem like DJI is trying to avoid the issue just by not fixing the bug in the app or it might be their strategy to increase the market share by not fixing the bug and ask the customers to send the product back to them for the testing and charge the money to the customers who spend big dollar amount for pre-release of the product. When I bought the Drone, I had to wait for almost two months or so.
Did you solve this issue, my p3p works fine but it does not connect to DJI app.Sticking on How To connect on p3p

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl