DJI app issues

Reaction score
I been flying the P3P for over a week and I have over 20 flights. I updated the P3P to the latest firmware and the last 4 flights I have noticed that the App is really unstable is lagging a lot and in the middle of the flight the status changes to "no signal" and after that the app shuts down and I get a window saying that there is problem with the app.

When the DJI pilot app comes back the screen gets blurry and there is a huge delay on the screen. Can someone help me to see what is the issue? I'm using a galaxy Note 4

Note 4 here too but no problems. Even though my note 4 is full up. Always get messages saying the cache has stopped due to no room. Still records fine on the card in the gimbal. No problems though.

I been flying the P3P for over a week and I have over 20 flights. I updated the P3P to the latest firmware and the last 4 flights I have noticed that the App is really unstable is lagging a lot and in the middle of the flight the status changes to "no signal" and after that the app shuts down and I get a window saying that there is problem with the app.

When the DJI pilot app comes back the screen gets blurry and there is a huge delay on the screen. Can someone help me to see what is the issue? I'm using a galaxy Note 4

If you happen to have increased the resolution of your video down link in the pilot app settings, that can cause video lag. I have mine set at 6, which I believe is the factor setting. I use a Samsung Galaxy 5 and a Galaxy Tab A, no issues so far. I also just loaded 1.2.0 firmware in the bird and controller a week ago.

You can also check the channel you're on to see if there is high interference. Change to a custom channel with the least interference.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie