DJI App bug with iOS?

Reaction score
I'm having a lot of trouble with my videos "Instant downloading" feature and not saving in my album to show in User Center. I can't seem to get this work on iOS for iPhone 6 Plus. My videos appear when I am connected to the drone while in the camera view of the app after pressing the playback button. However, they simply fail to download. I get a message saying only 720p and 1080p, JPEG files will save. Press the download button- screen goes black and white for a second but the download bar never comes up that shows you the progress in kb/s. I have caching turned on and have given the app permission to use photos. The photos download just fine, just no video. Must be a bug?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Are you using the wifi download. Try pulling right off the SDcard. Either plug USB into the gimbal or pull card and use adaptor. HD may not work on wifi with lightbridge

Reactions: beamerbuilder1
I can do it that way but wanted to quick edit on my phone and send on the fly. Seems way more convenient. Not sure why it won't work. I've watched YouTube videos with them using it on an iPhone. Thinking of deleting and reinstalling the DJI Go App

I have that same issue when i try and transfer anything but 1080 & 720. From what i was told, it wont transfer 2.7k or 4k thru wifi. You have to get directly from the sd card

sent from my POS Samsung Galaxy

Reactions: beamerbuilder1
That's what I'm also thinking Procharged
but I can't find that written anywhere as yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers