DJI app 2.4.2 archive for iOS?

Reaction score
I did google and search the forums with no luck.

So I am actually considering getting an ipad specifically for my bird after getting tired of the DJI app and controller loosing communication randomly (it's happened to me on multiple devices and versions of android), and since pretty much everyone who has done this says it 'just works', I'm considering it.

However, I have 1.7.6 on my bird, and I am not going to update it just for this. And since I can't download older versions from the official app store, I'm wondering if anyone knows of or has an archive of the older versions.

So, can anyone help? :)

I can only vouch for the trouble free iPad use - I'm flying with Mini 3 & it's never had a reliability problem. P3p and p3a on latest DJIGO & Litchi version and AC Firmware. No sure why you not upgrading firmware, but that's your business, just letting you know latest works well & fine for me in case that's news.

Try this for iOS versions. Go download apple
Thank you.

*click*

Hmm, closest to the 2.4.2 android version is 2.3.0 and 2.7.2. I'm iOS uneducated, I freely admit. Any idea what build on iOS is the equivalent of 2.4.2 on android?

Is the 2.4.2 version for android one of the better Go Apps to be on??? My firmware is 1.9 on my p3p.

Is the 2.4.2 version for android one of the better Go Apps to be on??? My firmware is 1.9 on my p3p.
Last I knew, 2.4.2 won't work with AC 1.9. I don't know if the version numbers between iOS and Android are the same, so I was looking to find as close to what I know does work with my AC firmware

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4