DJI anti-interference board needed for Dronexperts mod?

Reaction score
I am considering purchasing the dronexperts.nl quick release and the as yet un-released H4-3D gimbal and using my GoPro 4 Silver. Do the gimbals still come with the anti-interference board, and is it necessary for the P2V+?

It's not necessary for Vision+

I spoke with the guys at Droneexpert.nl and they are pretty sure the H4-3D will work without having to update firmware. Obviously they won't know for sure until they get a unit to test with. They asked if I could let them know how it goes, which of course I will.

Worst case it will require a firmware update on the Quickrelease.

CityZen said:
The P2V+ should already have one inside.

The boards are completely different.
The Vision looks hi-tek where as the one with the H33d has a black capacitor. I haven't tested the both yet.

It's not necessary for Vision+

I spoke with the guys at Droneexpert.nl and they are pretty sure the H4-3D will work without having to update firmware. Obviously they won't know for sure until they get a unit to test with. They asked if I could let them know how it goes, which of course I will.

Worst case it will require a firmware update on the Quickrelease.

Can anyone verify that the Dronexpert.nl quickrelease with the H4-3D works? I am looking at purchasing the quickrelease but need to make sure the Hero 4 with the H4-3D works with the current quickrelease...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers