DJI Agras MG-1 Octocopter Argriculture Drone Ready To Fly

Reaction score
Reactions: jlrsn
Excuse the side note but I am very excited about Part 107 and what this means for the industry. I truly believe that the technology being developed for this will change the world.
So In honor of part 107 becoming active I'm discounting the $150.00 the test costs from most of the professional level drones I sell, Zenmuse gimbals & SSD 3pack.
While not officially announced yet the discount code PART107 is active and working.

Excuse the side note but I am very excited about Part 107 and what this means for the industry. I truly believe that the technology being developed for this will change the world.
So In honor of part 107 becoming active I'm discounting the $150.00 the test costs from most of the professional level drones I sell, Zenmuse gimbals & SSD 3pack.
While not officially announced yet the discount code PART107 is active and working.
What's your lowest price on a P3 Standard?

Last edited:
That shipping cost tho. :unamused:
I offer a discounted shipping. Free shipping is only for larger orders.
I don't get the drones for free. and at this discount I'm lucky if I brake even after you calculate CC fees, and other business expense.

If you don't want to pay shipping, and don't want to spend more to qualify for free shipping then buy it at Best Buy or Sams club. Or if your an amazon prime member order it here

I'm just a guy who loves flying & drones, with a little drone store. I can't compete with the big box stores.... Of course I don't see them helping to support this forum or even participating on the forum.

Mike

Reactions: Andy Ritchie
Mike-are you an authorized DJI dealer?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

That is a great question.
All of my DJI drones ship direct from my distributor "Drone Nerds" They are an authorized DJI dealer and will send you an invoice with your order that DJI will recognize if you have to send it in for warranty.
Please call or email Drone Nerds and ask. Then check DJI's list for "Online Retailers" for Drone Nerds.
Difference between buying from me vs Drone Nerds is I support the forum by always giving the members a discount.

Drone Nerds has requested that "Mike's Drone Store" be added to DJI's list for "Online Retailers". But DJi has not added me yet.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Reactions: Andy Ritchie

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1