DJI after sales

Reaction score
Ok, so recently the black cable on my standard which connects the gimbal and main body detached. It took the female part of the UFL connector away from the board of the gimbal with it. I figured this must be due to shoddy workmanship.. I took it today to a local electronics expert (40 years exp) and he took one look and said 'very dry solder, very bad work'.. Up to this point I've spent a week trying to get help from DJI, all I've had is a very accusational email telling me I have to ship it at my own cost to the Netherlands and I would probably be billed for it!

Never have I come across a company so rude and inconsiderate to its customers. I have bought £3 items from eBay and the sellers have been more helpful! They shall be getting a very annoyed letter from me, and if it was in this country I'd be paying them a visit in my steel toe capped boots... Tossers.

On the bright side the electronics guy is fixing it for a tenner and looking into ways of extending the signal...

Good deal.

Any definite/final answer of what exactly it was? Like a ground wired or video feed, etc?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.