Dji advanced won't connect to the dji go app

Reaction score
Hi I've seen a lot of post on this issue if someone could help

So about a week ago I returned my phantom 3 standard and ordered a dji p3 advanced. The advanced came yesterday and I started to set it up.

I installed the firmware to the drone and since my controller is a gl300c I need to update the rc in the app. So I go to connect, and the data cable is plugged in and it still says how to connect.

So is this a drone problem or a phone proble? If u can help me please respond.

Btw I tried everything to fix it including using different cables and turning the setting from charging only to file transfer. I also turned on usb debugging and still nothing

If you were able to use the same phone with your P3S, then the phone is likely fine. Swipe down from the top of your phone and double-check that you have the correct USB option selected.

Android-USB-Options.jpg

If you were able to use the same phone with your P3S, then the phone is likely fine. Swipe down from the top of your phone and double-check that you have the correct USB option selected.

View attachment 85480
Hi thanks for responding I put it as midi and file transfer separate times but it doesn't work. The only place it does say midi there is where it says make music with ur phone

MIDI (Musical Instrument Data Interface - or something like that) is used in the digital music world to pass control commands from one digital music piece of equipment to another. Note sure that it has anything whatsoever to do with what you are trying to accomplish...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj