DJI Advanced 3 drone w/extras - $600

Reaction score
Flyhum Product of the day! : DJI Advanced 3 drone w/extras

No crashes, flies flawlessly. Comes with two batteries, extra propellers and a hardshell backpack case. This one wouldn't last long.

Flyhum will cover shipping on this one.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    315.5 KB · Views: 379
Last edited:
Flyhum Product of the day! : DJI Advanced 3 drone w/extras

No crashes, flies flawlessly. Comes with two batteries, extra propellers and a hardshell backpack case. This one wouldn't last long.

Flyhum will cover shipping on this one.

when i try to login with my FB account it says this. I'm likely not gonna create an account just for this site, so using FB or google is needed to work. These errors stay and never authenticates.

pXPLnYf.png

Y3gwPf6.png

when i try to login with my FB account it says this. I'm likely not gonna create an account just for this site, so using FB or google is needed to work. These errors stay and never authenticates.

We are on it. respond back when we fix this, shouldn't take long. Sorry about that!

Nice! Do you guys have the P3A in mint condition for $500? No extras like batteries and hardcase, just the stuff that comes when you order it off of DJI

Sent from my Nexus 7 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Here is a link to everything DJI that folks are selling on Flyhum. It would be a good idea to negotiate with the seller to see if they will be able to do that for you.

pXPLnYf.png

Y3gwPf6.png
This has now being officially fixed folks!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik