DJI ADV. ABOUT ROLL MOTOR

Reaction score
HELLO MY FRIEND. I HAVE SOME ISSUES ABOUT ROLL MOTOR. YOU CAN SEE IN PICTURES WHAT IS THE CONDITION. YOU THINK SHOULD I BUY A NEW ROLL MOTOR ? I NEED EXPERT OPINION :)

Attachments

• IMG_2465-min.JPG
    IMG_2465-min.JPG
    760.2 KB · Views: 404
  • IMG_2466-min.JPG
    IMG_2466-min.JPG
    837.8 KB · Views: 424
  • IMG_2467-min.JPG
    IMG_2467-min.JPG
    695.5 KB · Views: 439
  • IMG_2469-min.JPG
    IMG_2469-min.JPG
    773.3 KB · Views: 437
  • IMG_2166.JPG
    IMG_2166.JPG
    15.8 KB · Views: 408
While your pictures are clear enough, your question leaves much to be desired.
I can see in 3 of 5 pictures what appears to be some scuffing on the edge of the magnet.
Is that the only complaint?
Is there an operational issue with your roll motor?
Do you know what caused the scuffing?
More info may help others to help you.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

While your pictures are clear enough, your question leaves much to be desired.
I can see in 3 of 5 pictures what appears to be some scuffing on the edge of the magnet.
Is that the only complaint?
Is there an operational issue with your roll motor?
Do you know what caused the scuffing?
More info may help others to help you.

Thank you for your reply ! :)

1- Is that the only complaint?
2- Is there an operational issue with your roll motor?
3- Do you know what caused the scuffing?
Answer:
1- yes.
2- cause of ribbon cable is broken i couldnt electronically test for how is roll motor working. However when i test to roll motor using my hand working perfect, rolling like an oil :)
3- recently ı had an accıdent with drone, hard landing, in brief..

Well I can tell you that if this were mine, I would surely replace the cable, and test operation of the roll motor before replacing it...but I am a penny picher.
Also, while I have no real knowledge of whether that scuffing can be of harm, I would not imagine that it would have any negative effect.

Be patient, and I'm sure that others will chime in.

Well I can tell you that if this were mine, I would surely replace the cable, and test operation of the roll motor before replacing it...but I am a penny picher.
Also, while I have no real knowledge of whether that scuffing can be of harm, I would not imagine that it would have any negative effect.

Be patient, and I'm sure that others will chime in.

in fact the cable totally broken, i cannot test operation of the roll motor. Primarily i have to buy a ribbon cable and then i will check the movement of roll motor. I oredered the cable it is in the delivery process. So what is your opinion, is this motor will work very-well ?

Unless you feel some definite binding or grinding, there is really no way to know if your gimbal is ok until you get the new ribbon cable installed. To give you some hope, I recently crashed my 3A hard enough to break the bracket that the gimbal is mounted to by the white shock absorbers. Stripped out both the camera cable and the one to the VPS. Pleasant surprise when I got the new ones on, both the motors and camera were ok!

Unless you feel some definite binding or grinding, there is really no way to know if your gimbal is ok until you get the new ribbon cable installed. To give you some hope, I recently crashed my 3A hard enough to break the bracket that the gimbal is mounted to by the white shock absorbers. Stripped out both the camera cable and the one to the VPS. Pleasant surprise when I got the new ones on, both the motors and camera were ok!
i hope my gimbal work perfectly without problem.. not easy to find ribbon cable in turkey, i oredered sub-industry product, the brand name "anbee flexible for djı adv" is there any problem for work ?

in fact the cable totally broken, i cannot test operation of the roll motor. Primarily i have to buy a ribbon cable and then i will check the movement of roll motor. I oredered the cable it is in the delivery process. So what is your opinion, is this motor will work very-well ?
Yes, replacing the cable first is what I recommened, then test the motor.

Reactions: SEFA

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.