DJI Account and SPAM

Reaction score
I use an email service that allows alias creation on the fly. Each entity I interact with gets its own email address. The one(s) I have created for my DJI account are not easily guessed and are complex, so I was surprised today when my Junk mail folder contained SPAM addressed to these DJI email accounts. Looks like DJI has either sold, or lost control of their information.

Anyone else seeing this problem?

I use an email service that allows alias creation on the fly. Each entity I interact with gets its own email address. The one(s) I have created for my DJI account are not easily guessed and are complex, so I was surprised today when my Junk mail folder contained SPAM addressed to these DJI email accounts. Looks like DJI has either sold, or lost control of their information.

Anyone else seeing this problem?
Nope. Perhaps one of your computers has a worm.

The thing to consider is the domain name... not the user name. If its a popular domain name, it _will_ get spam. Spammers don't steal or buy addresses any more. They use programs that create random user names for popular domain names.

Nope. Perhaps one of your computers has a worm.
The thing to consider is the domain name... not the user name. If its a popular domain name, it _will_ get spam. Spammers don't steal or buy addresses any more. They use programs that create random user names for popular domain names.

I understand that, hence the reason part of the account name contains random generated text. e.g. [email protected].

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik