DJI 900 with A2 issues

Reaction score
Hi, we are having issues with A2, we are having issues with the Leds, we are getting 1 - 3 flashing violet then the machine tips forward into a noise dive.

We have calibrated imu etc we have spent hours going over it has anyone had the same issue and what was your fix.

Also what gains are people flying s900.

I'm running an A2 on an S1000 so while I can't speak for the S900, I know the A2 fairly well.

If the copter is actually throttling up and tipping over, you have more than an A2 issue, at least from the sounds of it. Are you able to verify that it is indeed receiving signals from your command/control transmitter? Maybe pull the props off and do some testing - see if it does it every time, if you can at least control it with your transmitter, etc.

You might also try flipping into ATTI or Manual mode, preferably the latter if you are ok with it, so you can see if it's anything relating to the GPS trying to counteract an incorrect reading.

I'd start with the basics and work your way up.

Fink
i-LgFpTrs-M.gif

Fink said:
I'm running an A2 on an S1000 so while I can't speak for the S900, I know the A2 fairly well.

If the copter is actually throttling up and tipping over, you have more than an A2 issue, at least from the sounds of it. Are you able to verify that it is indeed receiving signals from your command/control transmitter? Maybe pull the props off and do some testing - see if it does it every time, if you can at least control it with your transmitter, etc.

You might also try flipping into ATTI or Manual mode, preferably the latter if you are ok with it, so you can see if it's anything relating to the GPS trying to counteract an incorrect reading.

I'd start with the basics and work your way up.

Fink
i-LgFpTrs-M.gif

We did that yesterday, after we got some basic settings, not the ones out the manual which where way off the mark. We also added some balast which helped 100%, we did a couple off flights, then we cam across another issue with lightbridege and A2 when the screen keeps going black and lossing satellite fromm 11 to 0.

main0666 said:
OI Photography said:
main0666 said:

Ok I give up...what's in the tube??

I love the antenna mounts on the legs, and is the one I see on your DiscPro available for purchase anywhere? Looks like an X8R with the PCB ends on the leads, yes?

The tube is for balast as we haven't received our gimbal yet, and the antenna maount where 3d printed.

Oh, duh, that's pretty obvious now it's the ballast you mentioned :oops:

Do you have the design for the mount on your DiscPro? Would you be willing to share it?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj