DJI 550

Reaction score
Hey guys I have recently returned my PV2 because I was not very happy with the camera, and I heard that they are bringing the promotion back for a free second battery. Not sure if I should get another one (PV2) or get the DJI550 flame wheel just wanted to get some feedback.
Thankls Kevin

No that thing flew excellent :D very happy... I guess now that I've sent it back I'm just looking at other possibilities

Im 95% sure I'm going to get another PV2 but i think i will wait to see if they come out with that second battery promotion and maybe an updated tx (external USB)

Funnone said:
Im 95% sure I'm going to get another PV2 but i think i will wait to see if they come out with that second battery promotion and maybe an updated tx (external USB)

I really don't know why people are getting hung up about the external USB. You'll get one with the latest tx firmware (unless you buy from a small outift that can't shift stock very quickly) and as it's a dumb, non-programmable transmitter there's not a lot else to do to it now the CE mode has been tweaked.

Just sayin'... :D

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20