DJ6 Controller not working gimbal right?

Reaction score
I have a phantom 2 with the h2-3D gimbal that the ribbon cable just got replaced by DJI. I hooked everything up and the gimbal adjustment in the controller seems like it isn't working correctly. It only moves the gimbal one the control reaches max movement in either direction and moves the gimbal fast. No slow and steady movement. I bought it used with the broken gimbal so not sure how it worked before. It's the dj6 controller. I also tried to adjust and recalibrate in the DJI software and no luck.

Any recommendations?

Hook the USB to the Remote control and start the DJI RC12 assist. Recalibrate all sticks and slider and switches (even if it says not to). Apply then close settings.
Then Plug usb to phantom and recalibrate all sticks and sliders and make sure you nominate the UPDATED mode

I did that when I noticed it was t working right. Didn't work. I opened the controller up and checked the switch or sensor that controls the gimbal and it has to have a short in it. It has one spot on it that's sooooo sensitive that makes it work but all else has no contact. I put it back on the DJI software and rechecked the movement and now it doesn't show there is any X1 movement bow

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20