Dj mavic pro

Reaction score
Some dji mavic pro i found.

28 min fly time? 3.1Mile...

Awaiting reviews.

66ed516aa2bf68bff1f38715a3582595.jpg

1136f597c52e94898eeabd57d4914a2f.jpg

DJI Mavic Announced & Full of Hi Tech - Read All About the GoPro Karma Killer | cinema5D

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: BigAl07
I'm guessing demand is pretty strong, I've been unable to place an order for about two hours. (Shopping Cart web server is returning a 502 error)

I have been flying one for the last 3 days. Great little craft. If anyone has questions let me know.

Yeah Ed, as a prospective buyer of my first quad I'm curious.....Mavic or P4? Was waiting for today's announcement before buying P4. Now.....I just don't know.

BTW, I'm not a new pilot, if you're wondering.

Thanks!

We have flown it in 15+mph winds. I did not take my anemometer with me I think the gusts were higher. I moves around a bit as you would expect a light craft to do. The gimbal smooths everything out.

I have been flying one for the last 3 days. Great little craft. If anyone has questions let me know.
Ed,
Thanks for opening yourself up to a likely flood of questions. :)
My question is this, How sturdy are the legs under the front arms? I'm looking at them as a possible hand catch point. VERY close to the props I know but it should stay fairly stable in the air with all its tech.

Ed, can you post some still images taken both with and without the "bubble?" Thanks!

Reactions: threegs
Ed,
Thanks for opening yourself up to a likely flood of questions. :)
My question is this, How sturdy are the legs under the front arms? I'm looking at them as a possible hand catch point. VERY close to the props I know but it should stay fairly stable in the air with all its tech.
I'm interested in the sturdiness of the legs as well, I often fly in terrain where a hand catch is the only good way to land.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl