Distance question

Got it. Was just doing more research on the batteries. Seems the DJI batteries are LiHV too. So the kit from FPV Customs while works comes with 14.8v nanotech 1600s. I'll order up a set of the LiHV too. I'm seeing good results with the Hyperion G6 2400s.

Email Paul with FPV Customs, he's a member here as well, and ask him for a price without the batteries.

DBS > FPVLR

43609eb1b33cb6de6b01be4ad1ef5bc5.jpg

Haha... I was laying in bed last night and thought to myself "I bet that was Unknown Caller's app screen..."

You mean 15000 feet? Yes, Tony has done a lot for the hobby, not just in making/selling antennas but also in advice and tips in this site on how to do mods.

30k feet round trip. Tony not on here anymore , you have to be a member on his Facebook group now.

The flight you're talking about is mine. If you're flying into the wind like I was on the way out in your running firmware 1.19 did you get a huge speed increase with a tail wind I was flying over 40 miles an hour the whole way back. I think the flight took me a little over 30 minutes.

Is the speed limit just for GPS mode? I just flew 50mph in ATTI. I'm on 1.5

I do most my long range flying in GPS mode. You don't fly as fast but I think you gain it back with the extra flight time. It's definitely debatable though.

yeah if I wasn't in the process of breaking in my battery mod I could have really given it a go for distance run. Doing 28mph and 50mph back!

Well good luck to you my records is definitely not unbeatable. I think 9+ out and back is possible.
Oh no chance of me touching that... I only have the windsurfer right now. Still on the fence with what TX mod I'm gonna do.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic